30th January – 1st February 2018 | Rishikesh, India
First Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse in 150 Years!
A rare convergence of celestial events — a blue moon, a super moon, and a total lunar eclipse, all in one. The phenomenon, which hasn’t happened since 1866. Harness the energies of the Super Moon and direct this energy for healing meditation.
Meditate in the Power of the Full Moon and release all stored negative energies from your physical and etheric bodies; be filled with Love, Light, Healing Energies!
Full Moon Meditation: What it is?
Because of its magnifying effects on the Earth and its people, it has been observed by generations that whatever activity is done during full moon, it will be magnified in effect and intensity. During the full moon, the energy is very powerful so it’s important to direct it with positive intention. Since the full moon pours down a tremendous amount of energy, you must be in a calm state of mind to receive a positive effect. Remember that whatever is going on in your body, mind and spirit will be amplified. It can increase your positive energy or conversely, it can wreak havoc on your emotions.
To use the energy of the full moon in the most beneficial way:
- Use our researched techniques to align your mind and body with the conscious intelligence
- Meditate in a group to enhance the energy charge
- Envision your dreams manifesting
- Supplement your meditations with a specially crafted diet to suit your mind body typ
Benefits of Full Moon Meditation
- Completely recharged calm body
- Faster manifestation of wishes
- Energy anchoring
- Deeper purification
Rishikesh, situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, is often referred to as the “Yoga Capital Of The World”. The exquisite setting on the fast-flowing Ganges, surrounded by forested hills, is conducive to meditation and mind expansion. In the evening, an almost surreal breeze blows down the valley, setting temple bells ringing as sadhus, pilgrims and tourists prepare for the nightly #GangaAarti.
The #Ganga is the most holy river in the world. When you walk along her banks, it is easy to see why this river is so revered. Surrounded by mountains, it provides the perfect place to experience deeper detoxification and rejuvenation of the body and the mind.
Who should attend?
- CEOs’, Business Heads and Directors, Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Business Leaders
- HR Practitioners
- Coaches and mentors
- Alternative healers, therapists etc.
- Working women
- Anybody interested in creating a better life!
- 2 Days Residential Workshop (2 Nights, 3 Days)
- Indian Nationals: INR 15,000 (Including all taxes)
- Foreign nationals: USD 300 (Including all taxes)
- The program fees includes:
- Transportation from Delhi – Rishikesh – Delhi.
- Boarding on twin sharing basis at Rishikesh
- All meals and refreshments
- Guided meditations
- Participation to the 2 Day Residential Workshop
- The program fees includes:
- International Centre for Contemporary Consciousness, Rishikesh, India